Round 1 – Portugal
- In the 16th century, the Portuguese were the first Europeans to reach this East Asian nation.
- Which Portuguese explorer was the first to lead the circumnavigation the globe.
- This world-class football star hails from the island of Madeira.
- This sweet, full beverage is produced exclusively in Portugal’s famous Douro Valley,
- The tallest Portuguese mountain is not in Portugal, but in this island archipelago.
Round 2 – Yoga
- The word “yoga” means what in the Sanskrit language?
- Hatha yoga is a style most practiced in western cultures and means what?
- What sitting pose is meant to resemble the perfect symmetry and beauty of what flower?
- What famous “hot yoga” style has faced criticism for its close resemblance to Hatha yoga.
- This resting position is where the hands and feet are fully extended and firmly rooted to the ground.
Round 3 – Movies
- What movie starred Nicholas Cage and John Travolta, one as a police officer, the other as a villain?
- What is Batman’s butler Alfred’s last name?
- In which James Bond film does the villain cheat at golf?
- Where does young Anakin Skywalker come from?
- Which superhero loves peace enough to kill for it?
Round 4 – Food and Drink
- What do you get when you add fresh fruit to red wine?
- Which type of restaurant popularised the use of conveyor belts?
- Which contains more caffeine: coffee beans or tea leaves?
- What did Martin Stone invent in 1888 that millions of suckers use every day?
- Which fruit has the most calories per gram?
Round 5 – Squid Game
- How many people played in the games?
- Which geometric badged staff members have the most authority?
- What was the first game played?
- What number did Kang Sae-byeok wear?
- Who was Hwang Jun-ho searching for?