Round 1 – Randomness
- In what city is the worlds largest medieval cathedral?
- What is the only species of mammal that can’t jump?
- What’s the capital of Majorca?
- Cardinal, Barlinka, and Napoleon are varieties of what?
- What city is on the east side of San Francisco Bay?
Round 2 – Randomness
- What is the distance from Earth to the Sun
- The average adult heart pumps about how much blood each day?
- What lake is the source of the White Nile?
- What is the largest poisonous snake?
- What is the highest waterfall in the Alps?
Round 3 – Randomness
- What is the tallest tree alive today?
- Where is the largest desert on Earth?
- What is the latest known planet?
- How long are all the roads on Earth combined?
- How much water is there on Earth?
Round 4 – Randomness
- How many planets exist in the Milky Way galaxy?
- How many people are alive today?
- What is the tallest dam in the world?
- What city has the deepest subway system?
- How many bottles of wine are produced worldwide each year?
Round 5 – Randomness
- How long is the longest beach?
- What is the largest cruise ship operating today?
- How many islands are in the Pacific ocean?
- Where is the most populated city in the world?
- What is the tallest building?
Click here for all answers
- 93 million miles / 149K kilometers
- 2000 gallons 757 liters
- Lake Victoria
- The King Cobra
- Reichenbach Falls
- The Hyperion, a giant Redwood tree 380 ft tall (115m) in California
- Antarctica, with a desert 5.5 million sq/m (14.2 sq/km)
- Ditsö̀ (WASP-17b) 100 light years from Earth has an estimated 142,984 km (88,846 miles) radius
- About 33.5 million km (20.8 million miles)
- Estimated 1.386 billion km³ (333 million cubic miles) – 97.5% being salt water and 2.5% being fresh water
- Estimated 100 – 400 billion
- 7.75 billion
- Jinping-I Dam in China 1,001 ft (303m)
- Pyongyang Metro in North Korea which is 110 meters deep
- 36 billion bottles
- 157 miles (252km) Praia do Cassino Beach, Brazil
- Symphony of the Seas 361m (1,184 ft) (16 decks for guest use, 22 restaurants, 4 pools and 2,759 cabins)
- About 25,000 known islands
- Tokyo-Yokohama, Japan with 39.1 million people
- Burj Khalifa, Dubai 828m (2,717 ft)